Who we are
We want every person affected by breast cancer to get the best treatment, information and support.
What we do
We combine the personal experiences of people affected by breast cancer with clinical expertise, using this in a unique way to:
- provide information and offer emotional and practical support
- bring people affected by breast cancer together
- campaign for improvement in standards of support and care
- promote the importance of early detection.
How we work
- We focus our work on the unique experience of each individual affected by breast cancer.
- We involve people with breast cancer in all that we do.
- We use our understanding of the emotional and practical issues facing people affected by breast cancer alongside our clinical expertise.
During 2010 we consulted with a range of people – including our users, breast care nurses, our volunteers, staff and trustees – to draw up plans for how we should work in the coming decade.
As a result, we are concentrating our efforts in seven key areas of impact. We believe this will help us make a life-changing difference to even more people affected by breast cancer.
Find out more by downloading our report: