Breast Cancer Care provides expert, up-to-date information on all aspects of breast cancer and breast health. Here, you can find information about:
- being breast aware and the risk of breast cancer
- benign (not cancer) breast conditions
- types of breast cancer and how they are diagnosed
- the different ways of treating breast cancer and their side effects
- the impact of breast cancer on your wellbeing and relationships.
All our information is produced with clinical nurse specialists and breast care nurses and is checked for accuracy and relevancy on a regular basis. If you would like a list of the sources used to research pages in the Breast cancer information section of the website, email email@example.com or call 0845 092 0808.
Order from our online publications catalogue