Breast Cancer Care provides expert, up-to-date information on all aspects of breast cancer and breast health. Here, you can find information about:
- being breast aware and the risk of breast cancer
- benign (not cancer) breast conditions
- types of breast cancer and how they are diagnosed
- the different ways of treating breast cancer and their side effects
- the impact of breast cancer on your wellbeing and relationships.
All our information is produced with clinical nurse specialists and breast care nurses and is regularly checked for accuracy and relevance. If you'd like a list of the sources used to research any page in the breast cancer information section of the website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 092 0808.
On these pages you might find terms you don't understand or don't recognise. If so, please use our glossary for reference. You'll find a link to it in the menu on the left of each of the information pages.
Content reviewed January 2014; next planned review 2015
Order our publications online.