When breast cancer and its treatment overshadow everything, we see the woman underneath. Breast Cancer Care is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to providing emotional and practical support for anyone affected by breast cancer. We campaign for better support and care and promote the importance of early detection, involving people with breast cancer in all that we do.
- 1.5 million people sought information or support from our website
- 950,000 copies of our expert publications were ordered or downloaded
- we answered more than 12,000 calls to our Helpline and more than 1,500 Ask the Nurse email queries
- we reached 3,375 people with our breast awareness talks
- Over 7,000 people used our face-to-face or other specialist services.