WhatWalks and treks
Team Breast Cancer Care first summited Ben Nevis over a decade ago, and the view still takes our breath away.
Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest peak, sits gracefully aside the munros and lochs of the Scottish Highlands. Join us as we make the 9 mile journey to conquer this majestic mountain – let’s achieve something incredible together.
How we’ll support you
With plenty of support from our dedicated team, we’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible with all your training and fundraising.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- two nights accommodation in Fort William
- qualified mountain guides
- coach transfers between Glasgow and Fort William
- a welcome pack full of fundraising materials and training advice
- celebratory party and certificate of achievement
Register your interest
Register your interest for the Ben Nevis Challenge now by dropping us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to welcome you to the team!
Breast cancer attacks confidence and shatters self-esteem. The money you raise will help someone through one of the toughest challenges they’ll ever face.