WhatWalks and treks
Team Breast Cancer Care first summited Ben Nevis over a decade ago, and the view still takes our breath away.
Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest peak, sits gracefully aside the munros and lochs of the Scottish Highlands. Join us as we make the 9 mile journey to conquer this majestic mountain – let’s achieve something incredible together.
How we’ll support you
With plenty of support from our dedicated team, we’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible with all your training and fundraising.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- two nights accommodation in Fort William
- qualified mountain guides
- coach transfers between Glasgow and Fort William
- a welcome pack full of fundraising materials and training advice
- celebratory party and certificate of achievement
Register for the challenge
To find out more about joining us for the trek, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 092 0805. We'd love to welcome you on board!
Breast cancer attacks confidence and shatters self-esteem. The money you raise will help someone through one of the toughest challenges they’ll ever face.