When15 April 2018
The Brighton Marathon is the second largest marathon in the UK with a scenic route, crowd support and an incredible atmosphere.
Over the 26.2 miles you’ll run alongside the beach, see historic buildings and scenic views and with 18,000 runners you’ll be in great company! As a fast and flat course the Brighton Marathon is great for your first event or for more seasoned runners looking for a personal best.
How we’ll support you
With plenty of support from our dedicated team, we’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible with all your training and fundraising.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- Free team training day with industry professionals
- a state of the art running vest
- a welcome pack with a training plan, tips and fundraising advice
- regular e-newsletters to keep you updated
- dedicated cheering points along the route
- a post-race reception with refreshments
If you have any questions about this or any other event, email us at email@example.com or call 0345 092 0804
Get a charity place
Secure a charity place today for just £10 and a £450 sponsorship target. We’ll help you reach that in no time!
Already got your own place?
Register your place with us and we’ll send you a fundraising pack.
Without your help, we can't support more people through one of the most difficult challenges they could ever face – breast cancer.