Join us for the world’s largest half marathon and take in the unique atmosphere.
The Morrisons Great North Run takes you from Newcastle city centre, over the iconic Tyne Bridge and to the finish near the coast in South Shields. You’ll be one of 57,000 people taking part and you’ll see as many of those aiming for PBs as you’ll see in fancy dress. Plus, remember to look up to see the infamous Red Arrows!
How we’ll support you
With plenty of support from our dedicated team, we’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible with all your training and fundraising.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a state of the art running vest
- a welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- a training plan and top tips
- support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated
- a dedicated cheering point along the route
- a post-race reception
- fundraising materials
If you have any questions about this or any other event, email us at email@example.com
Get a charity place
Unfortunately, all of our charity places have now been filled.
Already got your own place?
Register your place with us and we’ll send you a fundraising pack.
Breast cancer attacks confidence and shatters self-esteem. The money you raise will help someone find a way through one of the toughest challenges they’ll ever face.