When8 October 2017
|Royal Park Half Marathon Charity Place||£25.00|
Join us for the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon and run around some of London’s best-loved sights.
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon takes in four of London’s stunning Royal Parks and some of the most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye and the Royal Albert Hall. With entertainment and creative activities at the Food and Fitness Festival for runners, friends and family, join us to be a part of this memorable event.
How we’ll support you
With plenty of support from our dedicated team, we’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible with all your training and fundraising.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a state of the art running vest
- a welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- a training plan and top tips
- fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated
- huge support from our noisy cheering points along the route
- dedicated Facebook page to chat to other Breast Cancer Care runners
- celebrations, a goody bag and free refreshments to help you recover at the finish
If you have any questions about this or any other event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 092 0804
We have charity places available for a £25 entry fee and £350 sponsorship target. We’ll help you reach that in no time!
Already got your own place?
If you were successful in the general ballot we’d love you to use your place to join the team and raise as much as you can for Breast Cancer Care.
Every 10 minutes, someone in the UK will hear the words ‘you have breast cancer’. With your support, we can give them a vital lifeline when they need it.