This is one for the girls! Join us for the ShockAbsorber WomenOnly Triathlon and help support people facing breast cancer.
If you’re considering triathlon for the first time, why not give a women’s only race a go? Women’s only triathlons can be the perfect introduction to triathlon, with a fun, friendly and supportive environment.
The WomenOnly Triathlon offers a range of distances to either dip your toe into the water for the first time, or to push yourself with a longer distance.
How we’ll support you
With plenty of support from our dedicated team, we’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible with all your training and fundraising.
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a state of the art running vest
- a welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- a training plan and top tips
- support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated
- a fabulous post-race reception
- fundraising materials