Whether you're hosting a black tie ball or bake sale, shaving your head or running a sweepstake, we have a great team on hand to give you all the support and fundraising goodies to make it a success!
Here’s a handy checklist to help you plan your own event.
- Decide what to do – Choose what fundraising activity you’d like to do then register your event with us.
- Set a date – Decide when and where your fundraising will take place. Remember to consider the weather and have a Plan B, just in case!
- Set yourself a fundraising target – Let everyone know how much you want to raise. You can find out how your support helps to discover the difference you can make to the lives of people facing breast cancer.
- Set up a JustGiving page – It only takes a few minutes to set up a JustGiving page and it’s quick and easy to share with friends directly and on social media. The money donated will come directly to us, so you don’t have to worry about sending it to us either!
- Spread the word – Tell all your friends, family and colleagues about your fundraising to help you reach your target. Check out our fundraising materials, where you can find a template press release and posters.
- Have fun – Enjoy your fundraising; spending time with your friends, family and colleagues and feel good about all your hard work.
- Pay in your money – Your event was a success – well done and thank you! Count up all the money you’ve raised and collect any sponsorship, say a big thank you to all your supporters and pay in the money you’ve raised.
Let us know how it went – We want to see your photos! Please take lots of photos and send them to us – we love to see what you’ve achieved.
The money you raise will help support the thousands of women waking up to the harsh reality of breast cancer, so we really can’t thank you enough.