With so much choice, sometimes it can be tough to decide how to raise money. Check out our fundraising tips and ideas below or contact one of our regional fundraising teams to chat through your ideas.
- Bake sale – Challenge your co-workers to a bake off and raise money whilst indulging your sweet tooth.
- Sweepstake – It could be on a sporting event or outcome of your favourite TV series!
- Charity raffle – Get local businesses on board and ask them to donate prizes to an office raffle. Many local businesses will be happy to offer prizes if they know it’s for a good cause. Be sure to read our raffle guidelines.
- Big Pink – Ditch the tie, decorate your uniform or go head-to-toe pink and host a Big Pink fun day at the office.
- Hold a yard sale – In exchange for a donation, rehome all your unwanted items, from books to lamps, and raise money at the same time.
- Come dine with me – Invite your friends and family over for a night in and ask them to donate what they would have spent on a night out.
- Give it up – Be it chocolate, make-up or even talking for the day, challenging yourself to go without and getting sponsored for it is a great way to raise money.
- Car wash – Get out those buckets and sponges and wash your neighbours’ cars for a donation.
- Afternoon Tea – Invite your friends over for a fun afternoon of sweet treats, games and fun. We’ll provide you with a handy Afternoon Tea fundraising kit especially for this event.
In your local community
- Quiz night – Ask a local venue if you can hold a quiz night, pubs are a good option. There are lots of free, ready to use quizzes available online and they’re a popular evening out.
- Bucket collections – A collection at a local shopping centre is one of the easiest ways to get donations – all you need is a bucket and a smile! You’ll enjoy the generosity of the public and have fun with your fellow collectors.
- Jumble sale – Reuse and recycle - from handbags to DVDs, everyone loves a bargain. You could sell homemade cakes and tea as well and hold a lucky dip.
- Bag pack – Ask your local supermarket if you and your friends can come along and pack customers’ bags at each checkout. It’s a brilliant way to raise lots of money and awareness for the charity.