28 April 2019
Use code BCCGLAMS50 for half price entry
About the event
Last year’s Glasgow event was the biggest ever Kiltwalk. How do we follow that? By doing it all over again of course, and we can't wait to be part of the fun and fundraising at Kiltwalk Glasgow 2019!
Last year over 7,000 Kiltwalkers Strode, Strolled and Wandered across Glasgow and all three usual Kiltwalk distances will return in 2019. You can choose from a Mighty Stride (approx. 26 miles), a Big Stroll (approx. 13 miles) or the Wee Wander (approx. 6 miles).
Support Breast Cancer Care Scotland by taking part in a Kiltwalk this summer. When you choose to walk for us, every penny you raise comes direct to our charity and is topped up with an amazing 40% bonus from The Hunter Foundation. These vital funds will help us continue to be there to support the one person every 10 minutes who is diagnosed today with breast cancer in the UK. What you waiting for? Sign up today!
How we'll support you
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a cotton Breast Cancer Care fundraiser t-shirt
- a welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- a training plan and top tips
- fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of our challenges team
- regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated