2 June 2019
Register on the Kiltwalk website for a charity place to join Breast Cancer Care's team.
If you already have a Kiltwalk place, we'd love to welcome you to our team!
About the event
Last year's Kiltwalk Aberdeen was the biggest ever, with more walkers and more fundraising than ever before. We can’t wait to do it all over again in the City and ‘Shire!
All three distances – Mighty Stride (approx. 26 miles), Big Stroll (approx. 13 miles) and Wee Wander (approx. 6 miles) will return.
Support Breast Cancer Care Scotland by taking part in a Kiltwalk this summer. When you choose to walk for us, every penny you raise comes direct to our charity and is topped up with an amazing 40% bonus from The Hunter Foundation. These vital funds will help us continue to be there to support the one person every 10 minutes who is diagnosed today with breast cancer in the UK. What you waiting for?
Get a charity place
Sign up to this event on the Kiltwalk website
How we’ll support you
When you support Breast Cancer Care at the Kiltwalk, you’ll receive:
- a cotton Breast Cancer Care fundraiser t-shirt
- a welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- a training plan and top tips
- fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of our challenges team
- regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated