31 August 2019
South Downs Way
About the event
Walk, jog or run 100km, 50km or 25km and take on some of England's finest scenery. Starting at Eastbourne, you'll head over the magnificent Seven Sisters and along the South Downs way to a Brighton mid-point. Sunset and sunrise all lie ahead before the Cathedral spire of historic Arundel comes into view after an amazing journey you'll never forget!
Join 2000 participants of all ages and abilities for the challenge of a lifetime. Whichever distance you choose, you'll be fully supported all the way, and rewarded with an incredible sense of achievement.
Walk it, jog it or run it!
Challenge yourself amongst some of England's finest scenery and help us to support anyone affected by breast cancer.
Receive 10% off your registration fee before 31 October using early bird discount code EARLYBIRD10
Take part for Breast Cancer Care
Every Breast Cancer Care supporter will receive:
- Free Breast Cancer Care t-shirt
- Welcome pack with training plan, tips and fundraising advice
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Free massage and medical support at main rest stops
- Timing chips so friends and family can track you
- Medal, finisher t-shirt and a glass of fizz for the finish