Sign up today for a £80 entry fee and pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £500.
Register your place with us and we'll send you a fundraising pack.
About the event
At 24 miles this scenic but hilly route is a challenge for even the most seasoned walkers out there. This region was shaped by glaciers many thousands of years ago, and there are plenty of geological landmarks – striking limestone outcrops and unusual rock formations – to capture your interest on the walk.
You will also see the famous Ribblehead Viaduct en route, part of the famous Settle to Carlisle railway line.
Sign up today for a £80 entry fee and pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £500
How we’ll support you
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- a training plan and top tips
- support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- regular e-newsletters to keep you updated
- fundraising materials
- a Breast Cancer Care t-shirt