Join our Nursing Network – for healthcare professionals working directly with people affected by breast cancer.
Supporting your professional development, the network keeps you up to date with the latest developments in breast cancer. It’s free to join, and members enjoy a host of benefits, including:
- professional development and training counting towards NMC revalidation
- specialist nursing forums for secondary breast cancer and younger women
- Nursing Network News magazine, delivered three times a year
- reduced rates for training, events and conferences
- free business cards for your clinic
- monthly media round-ups.
Already a member? Visit the Nursing Network members' area »